Institutions Innovation Council (IIC)
About Ministry of Education (MoE), Govt. of India has established ‘MoE’s Innovation Cell (MIC)’ to systematically foster the culture of Innovation among all Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The primary mandate of MIC is to encourage, inspire and nurture young students by supporting them to work with new ideas and transform them into prototypes while they are informative years. MIC has envisioned encouraging creation of ‘Institution’s Innovation Council (IICs) across selected HEIs.
A network of IICs is established to promote innovation and entrepreneurship in the Institution through multitudinous modes leading to an innovation promotion ecosystem in the campuses. Our institute Shreeyash College of Engineering & Technology has also created the MICs Institutions Innovation Council by involving the faculties and students of different branches. The Institute is continuously doing the activities such as IIC driven activities, MIC driven activities listed on the portal of IIC and also doing Self-driven activities. The IIC team organizes various events on celebration days such as world earth day, innovation day, education day, Womens day etc. by involving faculty members, students and staffs. The IIC team encourages and trains the students to participate in innovation and entrepreneurship activities. The IIC team has faculty members as well as student members performing their role for accomplishing IIC activities.
• To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem.
• Start-up supporting mechanism in HEIs.
• Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of institutions on innovation achievements framework.
• Establish function ecosystem for scouting ideas and pre-incubation of ideas.
• Develop better cognitive ability among students.
Function of IIC
• To conduct various Innovation, IPR and entrepreneurship-related activities prescribed by MIC in time bound fashion.
• Identify and reward innovations and share success stories.
• Organize periodic workshops/ seminars/ interactions with entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators.
• Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
• Create an Institution’s Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by institution’s faculty and students.
• Organize Hackathons, idea competition, mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of industries.
Approach to Increase Portfolio of activities- IIC may adopt an approach of following “3C” principle in the process of devising short-term and quarterly action plan development.
Convergence: Keeping in mind that, there are many programs/schemes already being implementation by various central govt and state govt. agencies as major ecosystem enabler focusing on higher educational institutes. IIC are advised to align the activities of various centers and departments within the institute and also to explore and adopt convergence approach to devise short term assignments to direct these programs and pass benefits to students and faculties of IIC-institute.
Collaboration: IICs are also advised to devise new programs by collaborating with govt, non-govt, and private players where ultimate beneficiaries will be students and faculties of IIC-institute.
Connect/Refer: This mode may be adopted to channelize the benefits of programs by various agencies. IIC can network with other IICs to carry out programs related to Innovation and entrepreneurship.
Our fee structure is designed as per the needs and requirements of students to facilitate them in completing their programs without any financial constraints
Our Campus is Green, Clean, Safe and Eco Friendly.
Institute is Recognized by Government of Maharashtra.Certified by : ISO 9001:2015, NAAC Accredited.
To develop social relationships, resources and the educational environment, personal goal achieving and extra curricular activities.
Our dedicated staff creating a more effective education environment
Quality Education-We provide The Best Learning Platform.
Campus recruitment drives are conducted by various companies for providing job opportunities to the students.
Admmission Help Desk
9325855550 / 9970635030 / 9765156741
© Shreeyash College of Engineering & Technology, All Right Reserved.
Designed By Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering