Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
To Excel in Computer Science and Engineering Education.
IT sector can truly be considered a global career in terms of its wide scope for professionals. India has been one of the leading exporters of IT talent and Indian computer engineers have played major role in the growth and development of IT sector in the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. Numbers of employment opportunities are waiting for Indian computer professionals in these countries. Some new avenues too are being opened for Indian computer professionals in Dubai, Singapore, Bangkok, etc.
Numerous national and multi-national companies require computer professionals in large numbers for various roles like Software programmer, Hardware Engineer, System Designer, System analysts, Network Engineer, DBA. Computer Engineers have plenty of options to work in IT companies in departments such as design, development, assembly, manufacture and maintenance, etc. Working as web developer, and E- commerce specialist with telecommunications companies, automotive companies, aerospace companies, etc. can be a lucrative career option as well.
Computer engineers can get jobs in non-IT companies like universities, research, private and public industries, government departments, business organizations, commercial organizations and the manufacturing sector, etc.
Graduate will be able to
1. Engineering knowledge: Our graduates will have the knowledge of mathematics, logic, computer science and engineering, and the skill to apply them in the fields of computer software and hardware.
2. Problem Analysis: Our graduates will have the knowledge and skill to identify, formulate, and solve hardware and software problems using sound computer science principles.
3. Design and Development: Our graduates will have the skill to design and construct hardware and software systems, components, or processes as per needs and specifications.
4. Investigation: Our graduates will have the skill to design and conduct experiments, organize, analyze, and interpret data.
5. Modern Tool usage: Our graduates will be able to use the techniques, skills, and modern hardware and software tools necessary for computer engineering practice.
6. Engineer and Society: Our graduates will demonstrate knowledge related to legal, economical, health and safety.
7. Environment and sustainability: Our graduates will demonstrate knowledge related to social, sustainability and environmental dimensions.
8. Ethics: Our graduates will demonstrate knowledge related to professional responsibility and ethical responsibility.
9. Individual and Team Work: Our graduates will have the interpersonal and communication skills to function as team players or individually on multidisciplinary teams.
10. Communication: Our graduates will be able to effectively communicate technical information in speech, presentation, and in writing.
11. Life-long learning: Our graduates will develop confidence for self-learning and ability for life-long learning.
12. Project management and Finance: Our graduates will have enhanced managerial skills, leadership quality and entrepreneurial spirit.